Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, September 12, 2010
9:53 PM
The Woodlands, TX, USA

It's been a few days. I've basically been spending them gather things to take when I'm not working. My last shift should be the 6p-6a on the 15th, then it's all ahead full. It feels weird the closer Sunday gets.
Dad and I went to REI today and got $600 worth of cold-weather clothing and such. Most of it was on clearance. The pair of Jolbo glacier glasses were on sale for $60 instead of the listed $120.

The Haul:
1 Beanie with windstop
1 pr glove liners with windstop
1 fleece zip-up sweatshirt/liner
1 orange down vest
1 pr utility pants
1 pr midweight long bottoms
1 pr sunglasses

Tomorrow I'm going to see about getting new glasses and get cracking on packing.

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment